Tuesday, December 2, 2008



Day 2 of my first double marathon. This picture was taken at the Ghost of Seattle Marathon on Saturday. This is about mile 23 or so. I never thought a double would work out like this. It wasn't that hard. Spoke with my friend Rob, and he said the same thing. Just goes to show that no miles are "junk" miles. Could've done a triple afterall!
Had a blast on day 1 with Joe just cruising along talking and enjoying the trails in Gig Harbor at the Wishbone "ultra". 27.5 miles I guess.
Next up is the Birch Bay Ghost if I am able to do it after flying back from Orlando, Florida the night before. We will see. If not, Pigtails is the next weekend.
Had an absolute blast watching the rock star Annie Theissen win the Seattle Marathon, and wouldn't have traded the chance to congratulate her at the end for anything!

No comments: