Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

What can I say that expresses the sheer joy of how 2008 took shape. Better than I could've planned or dreamed of is the only logical comment. In a nutshell: (not in any kind of order by the way) I have found a niche in running I hope to cultivate as time goes on into a lifelong passion, maybe go farther, maybe faster, maybe more, maybe less, maybe just as it is right now as there is no question that I truly enjoy it.

I have met the man of my dreams. I have learned to see the world around me and take it in instead of just passing through. I have grown VERY close to my wonderful parents as friends and a daughter. I have great people to work with who value what we have all built in a company. I have great health, both mentally and physically today. I am able to enjoy the fruits of my labor in past years when my life's meaning was work. It has enabled me to live life easier today. I have developed some great friendships this year that I know will last a lifetime. I have learned about Faith in its most basic form.

Most of all, I have learned that to be, just be sometimes is to live. What a privilege!
To 2009!

No comments: